Pneumatic Walking Orthopaedic
Air Walker Cast Boot
Supports, stabilises, protects injuries before or after surgery
The Pneumatic Walking Boot Orthopaedic Air Walker Cast Boot assists injury recovery with special 'paddle' uprights that reduce pressure on the lower limb and provide optimal stability and immobilisation. The lightweight, low profile unit is easy to apply and comfortable to wear, resulting in greater patient acceptance and approval for treatment.
- Supplied to UK Hospitals & various Sports Organisations for the effective healing of fractures and management of swelling
- Ultra lightweight full shell Air Walker boot which can be adjusted to offer optimum fitting/support for either foot
- Protective full shell plastic exterior with soft foam lining and inflatable air bladders for adjustable compression for swelling control
- Adjustable toe guard provides complete protection in the toe area
- Unique rocker bottom creates a more natural gait patient experience and assists with mobility
- 1 x Walker Boot
- Can be worn either on left or right
What are the features and benefits?
- Hook & Loop closure provides easy adjustment.
- Ultra low profile design eliminates height difference and facilitates natural gait.
- Fixed stirrups immobilise the ankle securely and comfortably.
- Rocker bottom sole allows easier ambulation.
- Padded soft foam keeps lower leg comfortable.
- Ultra lightweight design makes it suitable for short term immobilisation.
Indications for use
Designed to reduce pressure on the lower limb and improve stability, the Ultra Fit Protective Walker Boot Cast promotes rehabilitation of a wide range of injuries. The indications of the Jura Fixed Walker include:
- Stable fractures
- Stress fractures
- Broken limbs
- Ankle sprains
- Replaces the need for a heavy cast.
- Stable fracture of fibula, calcaneus and malleolus.
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery.
- Post-surgery management.
- Medium (27cm)
- Large (29cm)
- We know supports like these are often needed urgently, which is why we aim to get them to you as quickly as possible, so you don't have to put up with being in pain longer than is necessary.
- All UK free standard delivery orders will be dispatched the next working day of placing your order.
- Deliver within the UK is 2-3 working days. (depending on Royal Mail processing times).
- Tracked services available at checkout for an additional fee.
- We are happy to offer a 7 days money back guarantee period. This means that within 7 days of purchasing our products, you can return the item for a full refund, providing it is in a new and unused condition with no signs of wear and returned in its original packaging.